We want to make a new photo paper for pinhole and large format cameras. Our intention is not merely to bring back the photo paper that has been gone out of the market, but to make an even better one, with higher sensitivity, better dynamic range and easier development process that would be performed with the room temperature of solutions. We have done our homework and we know how to make it. Here are its features:
- RC-based (resin-coated) positive reversal photographic paper containing the largest amount of silver in the industry that allows to create distinctive half-tones and rich dark tones.
- Very high ISO-speed which corresponds to film ISO as 32-64. High speed enables shorter exposures — no more long sitting in front of the camera!
- No need for a negative, you can shoot directly on the paper.
- Adjusted reversal process. User-friendly.
- Fixed grade – contrast.
- Glossy Embossed surface.
- Will be available in the following sizes: 4×5″, 5×7″, 8×10″, 11×14″, 16×20″.
- Custom sizes may be available: 4×10″, 7×17″, 8×20″, 12×20″, 14×17″, 20×24″.
- Very dark red light is required due to high speed.